Specializing in providing superior Community Association Management Services to
Condominium & Homeowner Associations
KareCondo does not disclose information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change in company policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first. As you know, we use personal and financial information that you provide to us to help facilitate managing your Association while guarding against any real or perceived infringements of your rights of privacy.
Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below:
1. To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires us to obtain and record information that identifies each person/corporation who opens a financial account. When you open a financial account we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth and any other information that will allow us to identify you. We may ask you for your driver's license, corporate documents an/or other identifying documents.
2. We limit employee access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and only to nonaffiliated parties as permitted by law.
3. We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
4. The categories of nonpublic information that we collect from a client depend upon the scope of the client relationship. It will include information about your personal/corporate finances, transactions and accounts with other financial institutions.
5. For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including law firms, consultants, and auditors. We also require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private. Federal & State regulators may also review firm records as permitted by law.
6. We do not provide your personal identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any reason.
7. Year-end account information, requested on your behalf (e.g., client accountant, attorney, etc.) will only be released upon receiving your prior approval. At no time, shall such information be released without authorized approval.
8. Personal identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client, and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by Federal & State laws, and is consistent with the Community Association Institutes Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility guidelines. After this required period of record retention, all such information will be destroyed.
If you have any questions concerning our privacy statement please contact us at (330)688-4900 or by email at email@example.com.